Sign in to follow this  
Bugman38313

NOT running Pre-Flight events ?

Ok, what do I need to do if I don't push the pre flight "Run PF" button? Can somone tell me what to do then to get the program going. I can't find it in the manual other than it is optional to push that button: So my question is, I dont push the button then what do I need to do not only for the FScrew program but for the 737 itself, do I load a different panel setting, what? I tried to move on without pushing the PF button but no timer, not sure I have the jet configured correct for the events that will take place. Any help would be appreciated or a page number in manual if I over looked it. Thanks,David Hawley

Hi David, Run the Pre Flight events is purely optional. It's not used to 'start' the program per se. If you want to skip it, you'll just need to setup the cockpit yourself (instead of having the FO do it). This is assuming you're loading the cold and dark cockpit. If you want to start with the engines running, just skip to the desired FS2Crew mode (as displayed in the FS2Crew window) using the arrow buttons and pick up from there. It's very simple. Cheers,

Ok makes more since seems easier to get full benfit of the great product to let her rip all the way, you still can skip those quite ackward moments when the FO just wont talk to you. Thanks,David H.