Sign in to follow this  
nicobecker37

How to detect issues?

Hi all, I have noticed that from time to time I do have some problems with the 737, either because I have forgotten someting or one of the hundreds of button is set in a wrong position. In such case I get a Master Caution warning. My question is, how do I detect the issue that causes the Master Caution to warn?? There is no message or notification system that shows me the problem (such as in the 747)....any advise?ThanksNic

Check FCOM page 20.15.1 and everything will be explained. Kind regards, Daniel Verhaal
Hi Daniel, my FCOM vol. 2 includes only chapers until chapter 15.20.22. I can't find 20.15.1... Nic

The illuminated captions next to the Master Caution light will give you a clue which system(s) has a problem. Note, you need to look on the F/O side as well. If there are no captions push either of the master caution panels (not the Master Caution light) to recall. Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg