Sign in to follow this  
Martyn JF

757 Jetliner - Freemium

757_freemium3.jpg FREEMIUM? Want to know more? Sign up here and we'll bring you all the news about this exciting new concept on the 28th October.

Martyn - Just Flight

For those of you who haven't received the details yet:

Just Flight is taking a bold step into the Freemium arena. Freemium is a revolutionary way of doing business that has taken the world of computer games by storm. We’re supplying 757 Jetliner - a fully fledged 757 simulation that would usually sell for £19.99 - completely free. There are no catches.Then, when you want to expand your 757 fleet, you can pick and choose from a range of 30 additional models and liveries that are available to download in pairs for less than £1 each!No cost. No compromise.One of the world's most popular narrow-bodied airliners will soon be lining up in our F-Lite hangar. 757 Jetliner has been created by Just Flight’s own in-house development team and features an accurate and detailed model of the non-winglet version of the 757-200 with Rolls-Royce engines in a British Airways livery.

Martyn - Just Flight

For those of you who haven't received the details yet:
HelloI have just watched the Video.They might be just able to give a few of these away, but not many I suspect.

HelloI have just watched the Video.They might be just able to give a few of these away, but not many I suspect.
As its free, its probably worth downloading the aircraft when its released and take a look for yourself before dismissing it. You might be pleasantly surprised! If its not to your liking, simply uninstall it and its cost you nothing. The product is on a par (if not superior) to our other F-Lite titles, such as 767-200/300 Series and A320 Jetliner.Here are a few screenshots that I've just taken (unedited):757_1.jpg757_2.jpg757_3.jpg757_4.jpg757_5.jpg757_6.jpgNot bad for something that's free!

Martyn - Just Flight

No speed/Altitude tapes on the PFD, but otherwise, not bad. It seems to be the same 'easy' FMC that was on the other F-Lite models.

No speed/Altitude tapes on the PFD
Most definitely it is not a retrofit.I will give it a try, no doubt. QW's 757 (which I fly from time to time) does not have a nice VC.