Sign in to follow this  
lateagain

Freeware Reviews

Probably being dim here but I found a link to a review of OZx's freeware scenery for Tuscany.Where are the freeware reviews on the site?Geoff

Geoff Brown

I'm trying to get all the payware items in the hopper reviewed.....I'd love to have the excellent freeware items reviewed too, like we used to have. If I could only find a dedicated freeware reviewer. In the meantime, if anyone wants to write a review about a worthy freeware product, I'd gladly publish it.

If you want to submit a freeware review....Word is the best format with your screenshots embedded in the file so I know where to put them. However, when submitting the review, you have to send the screenshots along as well as they reside on your PC. Zip everything up and submit to me....I'll edit it and gladly publish it. If you don't have Word, then any text editor will do, just indicate in the text where the screenshots go. A caption with the screenshot is nice too.Who knows, you may become our next staff reviewer if you enjoy writing reviews of any kind :-)

Has anyone reviewed the excelent Avro Shackelton by Robert Richardson yet? Or OrbX KHQM Bowerman?

I could always start doing freeware reviews. I have a lot of free time, so just let me know where to start.

Mark Kaiser

Grand Junction, Colorado

If you want to submit a freeware review....Word is the best format with your screenshots embedded in the file so I know where to put them. However, when submitting the review, you have to send the screenshots along as well as they reside on your PC. Zip everything up and submit to me....I'll edit it and gladly publish it. If you don't have Word, then any text editor will do, just indicate in the text where the screenshots go. A caption with the screenshot is nice too.Who knows, you may become our next staff reviewer if you enjoy writing reviews of any kind :-)