Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WebMaximus

A wish for next version of ActiveSky

I recently got myself a Netbook PC to run some of the FSX addon applications separately but I noticed some programs don't like the resolution of my Netbook which is 1024x600. The result is that you won't be able to see some parts of the programs. I've seen this both with Aivlasoft's EFB and also with ASE.So...please try to find a way to make next version of ActiveSky scale automatically depending on the chosen resolution on the PC where it's running or at least include scroll bars so you can manually get to the parts not visible today.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have a netbook, you might be able to set the resolution higher in the graphics drivers section. This will allow programs to run, however, you will need to scroll left/right up/down to view the content.Also, the power of netbook are particularly underwhelming - it might be OK for activesky.

Thanks but I've checked all the normal places but it seems I can't get any higher and with no scroll bars I'm stuck, can't even click OK to save any changes I make in the option screen but have to change things directly in the ini-file instead.