Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakaman

TO PETE STERLING (not RSR as originally posted)

OH lala,Robert i just woke up here in Luxembourg, started up my macbookair, and saw that the baby is here. What i'm really happy about is the ASKY repaint. OH MY GOD THAAAAAAAANK YOU ROBERT THOUSAND TIMES. I had the feeling that you guys would not do this repaint. I made a big mistake. I'm so proud and happy THANK YOU THANK YOU. i'm about to buy it: thats to say as soon as this topic will be online. You guys are the BEST. THANKS AGAIN, and i can guarantee you that you will have a lot of west african simmers with the 6700 version because there are a lot of them in Europe. First thing first i'm gonna warn my friend Sagga toure, who is developing KSAN X,(he's senegalese): I'm sure he'll be very happy too.Very best regardsKaman BA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Kaman-No thanks to me... I have no say in the livery selection what-so-ever!Thank Pete Sterling- he's the guy who does the livery work around here- and he does damned fine work to boot.I hope you don't mind- but i'm going to change the title of your thread so that it grab's pete's attention... He'll be glad to see how happy you are!(Nice job, Pete!)