Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

No download linkd NGX737-600/700

Guest firehawk44
I guess I'm in the same boat. I paid for and downloaded the 600/700, but as I never received an email from PMDG (only from paypal) I don't know my activation code, so it crashes FSX. So back to the 800/900 until my support ticket is answered. I also tried to get into my account, it won't let me and trying to get a new password emailed to me also won't work. So I second that I think they're having mail issues, it's been most of today that I've been trying to get into the account.
Just sign into your PMDG account, select the 600/700. Your key is right there. Just copy and paste into the Activation. Go fly.Best regards,Jim

Just sign into your PMDG account, select the 600/700. Your key is right there. Just copy and paste into the Activation. Go fly. Best regards, Jim
I wish I could. As I said, I tried to sign into my account, but it won't let me as I can't remember my password and their password recovery system says it sent me an email, but it never arrived. Not in my spam mail either. I think this was due to an issue when I purchased the 800/900, where the page glitched due to my poor connection. I didn't think anything of it back then, as I managed to get my download but now I need in to find my activation code for the 600/700, it cropped up. I'll wait until Monday when PMDG are at work again. No rush, I still have my NGX to play with for now.:D

I wish I could. As I said, I tried to sign into my account, but it won't let me as I can't remember my password and their password recovery system says it sent me an email, but it never arrived. Not in my spam mail either. I think this was due to an issue when I purchased the 800/900, where the page glitched due to my poor connection. I didn't think anything of it back then, as I managed to get my download but now I need in to find my activation code for the 600/700, it cropped up. I'll wait until Monday when PMDG are at work again. No rush, I still have my NGX to play with for now.:D
I've had a little trouble logging in. Try reloading their front page, try to log in at the top. When it gives the invalid login error try logging in at the bottom of the page. Strange, I know, but it works for me.

Little did I know they replied to me nearly an hour ago, on the weekend. Thank you PMDG. Now to fix the split accounts...it seems I have multiple orders, as not all my aircraft show in my account. This shouldn't be that big a deal though.