Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miguelpp

No download linkd NGX737-600/700

Hi, I have bought (1 hour ago) the 600/700 package, and haven´t received the download link , yet.This is something which used to happen in seconds-minutes.Best.Miquel Egea.

Log into your account at the shop and look at your purchase history, you will find the download link and key in your order. I only got the one email during my purchase and it was from PayPal, seems PMDG are having problems getting email out. I've only ever had email problems with the support portal, never with purchases until now.

there is something funny with the site at first i couldnt find where to even purchase becuase there was no links on the page, then when i finnally did find the link and purchase i got a email but with no links either then i also had to go into my account and download from there. now im back and i dont see anything about the 600/700 so strange

Maybe your ISP has a crappy caching system for web pages and you are seeing an old version of the page. Try pressing CTRL and F5 together to get the page to refresh properly.

Log into your account at the shop and look at your purchase history, you will find the download link and key in your order. I only got the one email during my purchase and it was from PayPal, seems PMDG are having problems getting email out. I've only ever had email problems with the support portal, never with purchases until now.
Me also.I just got one e-mail receipt.Normally I would get a second e-mail with the download link and "key" ... but not this time.I had to go to the shop and look at purchase history to get the link.

With the new website I can't figure out how to log into my account. I may be missing something obvious. Please help. Thanks.DaveQ

With the new website I can't figure out how to log into my account. I may be missing something obvious. Please help. Thanks.Dave

I can't get past the selection page. I click one unit and press the continue button and a message says I can't do that. Frustrating. I guess they may have server problems with onslaught of attempts to order. "Luke, listen to the Force"

Ya I didn't get that elusive second email either and had to figure out finding it on the PMDG site through the previous orders.Filed a ticket then closed it once I found the link on the PMDG site.

I guess I'm in the same boat. I paid for and downloaded the 600/700, but as I never received an email from PMDG (only from paypal) I don't know my activation code, so it crashes FSX. So back to the 800/900 until my support ticket is answered. I also tried to get into my account, it won't let me and trying to get a new password emailed to me also won't work. So I second that I think they're having mail issues, it's been most of today that I've been trying to get into the account.

I paid with my AMEX card and only received a payment confirmation but no email with d/l link. Luckily I found the order in my order history on the PMDG website and was able to get the d/l link and activation code.Still waiting on the second email though.

Guest firehawk44
I guess I'm in the same boat. I paid for and downloaded the 600/700, but as I never received an email from PMDG (only from paypal) I don't know my activation code, so it crashes FSX. So back to the 800/900 until my support ticket is answered. I also tried to get into my account, it won't let me and trying to get a new password emailed to me also won't work. So I second that I think they're having mail issues, it's been most of today that I've been trying to get into the account.
Just sign into your PMDG account, select the 600/700. Your key is right there. Just copy and paste into the Activation. Go fly.Best regards,Jim

Just sign into your PMDG account, select the 600/700. Your key is right there. Just copy and paste into the Activation. Go fly. Best regards, Jim
I wish I could. As I said, I tried to sign into my account, but it won't let me as I can't remember my password and their password recovery system says it sent me an email, but it never arrived. Not in my spam mail either. I think this was due to an issue when I purchased the 800/900, where the page glitched due to my poor connection. I didn't think anything of it back then, as I managed to get my download but now I need in to find my activation code for the 600/700, it cropped up. I'll wait until Monday when PMDG are at work again. No rush, I still have my NGX to play with for now.:D

I wish I could. As I said, I tried to sign into my account, but it won't let me as I can't remember my password and their password recovery system says it sent me an email, but it never arrived. Not in my spam mail either. I think this was due to an issue when I purchased the 800/900, where the page glitched due to my poor connection. I didn't think anything of it back then, as I managed to get my download but now I need in to find my activation code for the 600/700, it cropped up. I'll wait until Monday when PMDG are at work again. No rush, I still have my NGX to play with for now.:D
I've had a little trouble logging in. Try reloading their front page, try to log in at the top. When it gives the invalid login error try logging in at the bottom of the page. Strange, I know, but it works for me.

Little did I know they replied to me nearly an hour ago, on the weekend. Thank you PMDG. Now to fix the split accounts...it seems I have multiple orders, as not all my aircraft show in my account. This shouldn't be that big a deal though.