Sign in to follow this  
RickB1293

Aircraft won't accelerate during initial climb

Hey Guys-I've been through a few steps with Paul and Ryan at PMDG and I thought I'd bring you up to date. 1- My procedures are correct , the FMC is properly programmed, there are no speed constraints in my flight plan and the MCP is engaged with LNAV and VNAV controlling flight. There is no indication for the anomaly in any A/C systems.2- Removing FSUICP solves the problem. My setup only uses it to assign buttons to my Saitek X-52. All axes are control as per PMDGs rercommendations.3- My flight procedure is:

• Trim, flaps, heading, altitude,etc as required;
  • T/O manually to N2 70%, engage TO/GA;
  • If flight plan allows engage LNAV/VNAV at threshhold else when allowed by FMC;
  • Engage A/P at 500-700 AGL after V/S reaches 500 FPM and gear up;
  • A/P and FMC command flight following LNAV and VNAV profiles to 193 KIAS and 2,500 FT MSL (depending on load, weather, airport elevation, etc);
  • PFD speed shows 240 KIAS when commanded by FMC;
  • At 193 KIAS the A/C stops accelerating and continues climb at much reduced rate, about 400 FPM, V/S eventually bleeds off below FL100 ;
  • A/C assumes level flight at 193 KIAS with a pronounced nose down attitude of 3.5 degrees;
  • When I open FSUIPC and select OK, the PFD velocity vector indicator starts climbing until the aircraft reaches commanded speed;
  • Though somewhat lagging, the vertical speed vector climbs to 2,100-2,200 FPM;
  • End of Event, normal operation resumes.

Let me know if I need to revise settings or change procedures.Thanks,Rick BertzKMSP/PHOG

Hey guys,

I have the same problem in the same way. Now it is 2016 :wink: - the problem is not solved? We have to click OK on FSUIPC? Is it not possible to change it? I have the newest version of registered FSUIPC. Thanks for any answer. :wub:

Hello,

Have you tried to remove the fsuipc profile and create a fresh new one? I have been using Fsuipc registered version with the NGX since the NGX was released without any issue.

Does the issue you are facing occur only with the NGX?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

We have to click OK on FSUIPC?

To what are you okaying? Is this a message box from FSUIPC? I assume your platform is FSX?

Same as Romain, I've had FSUIPC a long time but don't use it for much, like you just button assignments to keycommands.

Dan Downs KCRP

Did you try deleting or renaming the FSUIPC.ini file to see if that helps resolve the issue?  This can happen when an incorrect entry gets made to that file related to Flaps it seems and deleting it allowing it to regenerate will normally correct the issue.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hello,

Have you tried to remove the fsuipc profile and create a fresh new one? I have been using Fsuipc registered version with the NGX since the NGX was released without any issue.

Does the issue you are facing occur only with the NGX?

Hello, Budbud, I have created a fresh new one fsuipc.ini and everything works fine. Thank you very much for the help.

Yes, the issue has been only with NGX.

To what are you okaying? Is this a message box from FSUIPC? I assume your platform is FSX?

Same as Romain, I've had FSUIPC a long time but don't use it for much, like you just button assignments to keycommands.

Hello, downscc! With the FSX started you can click on the addon-menu, there is "FSUIPC". I had to click on it, a window opened and there I had to click on "ok". Then the NGX worked fine. Now, the fsuipc.ini is new und the problem is away... :smile:

Did you try deleting or renaming the FSUIPC.ini file to see if that helps resolve the issue?  This can happen when an incorrect entry gets made to that file related to Flaps it seems and deleting it allowing it to regenerate will normally correct the issue.

Hello Jet Tech, as you can see above, the problem ist solved. Thanks for the help :hi:

I have created a fresh new one fsuipc.ini and everything works fine. Thank you very much for the help.

You're welcome, enjoy your flights!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I ran into this today as well.  P3D v3.4, Registered FSUIPC.  I don't have any flaps settings for controls for this aircraft, only others, as I use fs2crew for this.  Can you be more specific about what entries might be problematic?

Thanks,

-stefan