Sign in to follow this  
GDex

737NGX Minimum Requirements

I wanted to build my own but I wouldn't know where to start and not familiar with what motherboards that are good or compatible with an i7 processor. The rig I spoke of is $1,300 is that a good price or can i get more for a home built rig... I'm also scared to spend $1,000 on a home built rig and I blow the processor or something else cause I don't set it up right or buy something wrongthanx for replying

I wanted to build my own but I wouldn't know where to start and not familiar with what motherboards that are good or compatible with an i7 processor. The rig I spoke of is $1,300 is that a good price or can i get more for a home built rig... I'm also scared to spend $1,000 on a home built rig and I blow the processor or something else cause I don't set it up right or buy something wrongthanx for replying
MUCH MORE! Although the computer you chose there is pretty good, I recommend a custom with like:http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813130583+http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819115070Just look at the LGA number, and see if the CPU matches it.

now I see it so as Long the LGA match it will be compatible correct? Is that mother board good for a dual 560ti SLI? I'm going to do more home work on it its already looking cheaper with the MB only $130 PCU $300. thanx for the help any other tips would be much appreciated maybe a PSU and good cooling system?Thanx

now I see it so as Long the LGA match it will be compatible correct? Is that mother board good for a dual 560ti SLI? I'm going to do more home work on it its already looking cheaper with the MB only $130 PCU $300. thanx for the help any other tips would be much appreciated maybe a PSU and good cooling system?Thanx
Start a new thread.I'm no MOBO expert, but I do know is that the LGA numbers must match.

guys, wow there are so many replies!!!so from other people, will the ngx run fine??ps, on default plane and scenery i am hitting 60-120 fps,with default plane and add-on scenery, 20-30how will the ngx peformspecs are above

Your computer is better than mine, so I very much so guess that you will run it...If with my specs (see my signature) I can run it at an average 15~20 FPS, you will definitely get good frames.BTW, put your name in your signature.
GuysYou are making things to easy when giving out advice.It is not only the hardware but also the way the OS has been set up which can help tremendously. Of course there are minimum specs in hardware and in this case what I see here all are (and I mean those who are asking if there units are good enough) in my eyes below par.Today the mins are probably as followsA quad corea 5800 series ati or similiar nvidiaabsolut min 4 gig ram (6 or 8 better)Windows 64 bit (7 would be best)And a very good set up OS on your system as per Tweakhound (check on the internet)THAT IS THE BEST WAY OF INSTALLING AN OS.Cheers Ianp.s. also look at your virtual memory ( Tweakhound) Very important not to get OOM's

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

how linux?linux, i am getting 20-30 fps with uk2000 EGBB scenery and default planes, will i have to uninstall the scenery??
Where you sign in, click on your name then choose My Settings. Then on the left click on Signatures.

linux, i am getting 20-30 fps with uk2000 EGBB scenery and default planes, will i have to uninstall the scenery??
RichardI do not have any addon scenery, so I cannot answer your question.Your best bet is to create a new thread. You will most likely get more attention that way.

With the NGX? It'll drop your frames a bit a fair bit. If you have a stock cooler on that E8400 you can probably OC it no problem to 3,4ghz, get a decent heatsink fan and get it up to 3.8ghz + for a very nice fps increase.