Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fautleyj

ATR 72 Pedastal

Hi Folks, Please see the attached jpeg of the ATR 72-500 on my screen. As you can see in the image the lower part shown on the left in the tutorial, is not available on the actuial pedastal on the aircraft. Does anybody who has this aircraft from Flight1, know how to get this part of the pedastal up/on.ThanksJohn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Page 14 of the manual shows you the Panel Window Controller "PWC" all of the panels can be opened from here.Each part of the pedastal is a separate clickspot.

Thanks Geddy. I have the PWC , but when I click on the Throttle Quadrant/Pedastal, the lower part of the panel does not come up?Thx for your assistance.john

Hi Folks, Please see the attached jpeg of the ATR 72-500 on my screen. As you can see in the image the lower part shown on the left in the tutorial, is not available on the actuial pedastal on the aircraft. Does anybody who has this aircraft from Flight1, know how to get this part of the pedastal up/on.ThanksJohn
You will find all the panel controls explained in the first part of the manual. You're looking for the "Center Stand" SHFT+2 or PWC button 1 on the top left.DJ

Thanks guys. To get it looking like the image in the tutorial you have to open both panels and resize them one on top of the other. If you want to do that, that is.Thanks for all the assistance.John