Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

Performance tweak

Hi All,Wanted to tweak down VC level for the -700 model but not letting me.Any way of going this manally ?The -800 has the VC_LOW file included but no such thing for the -700.no big deal but thanks.Cheers, Rick

What do you mean "it" wont allow? The performance manager changes all the models at once.

Hey there,I set Virtual Cockpit textures, and Virtual Cockpit Models to low in the Performance ManagerSelected the -800 model and noticed the changes it applied.[models]normal=PMDG_737_800WLinterior=PMDG_737_800WL_VC_LOWGot out of FSX, then restarted and selected the -700 .It is still using High RES textures.So checked out the Model folders of both and noticed the 600/700 model as below.(still the same)[models]normal=PMDG_737_700interior=PMDG_737_700_VC So no changesCheers, Rick

With the 600 and 700 the low res textures are being used, you can see that by looking at the texture.cfg file in the livery textue folders. The low res interior model though for some reason was omitted from the 600/700 package. Probably just an oversight.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d