Hi,I'm since years an happy customer of ASE family tools, but since I have installed the new SP I'm facing several issues despite different settings I have tried (at the end of the topic my current config based on the setting suggested by Paul for the PMDG NGX).In details the most disappointing issues:1. Clouds, and related coverage, are not visible at runway level (clouds suddeny appear only after the take off) or at high level (i.e. at FL270 also in areas with reported overcast the sky is clear with terrain fully visible and, if TS is reported, lightinings appear without any depicted clouds)2. When clouds are depicted they are few and appear only close to the aircraft with the rest of the sky fully clear (even when the cloud coverage shuoul be geat)3. Clouds sudden disappear, to be back after and sudden disappear againIn few words, looking also at the station's metars, the weather depicted is not real and not well depictedI'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong, b ut I would like to understand what after to have tried almost all the possible option withou any resultThanks and best regardsJoe------ ASE CONFIG -----[Options]FSVersion = FSXDynamicRateofChangePercent = 0VATSIMDownloads = FalseAutomaticDownloadInterval = 30AutomaticDownloads = TrueCAVOKCloudGenerationPercent = 0NoDataCloudGenerationPercent = 0CirrusCloudGenerationPercent = 0MaximumCloudLayers = 20MinimumCloudTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumCloudTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumCloudIcingPercent = 0MaximumCloudIcingPercent = 100StratusCloudOccurrencePercent = 0MinimumVisibilitySM = 0MaximumVisibilitySM = 65MaximumUpperVisibilitySM = 50MaximumSurfaceWindSpeed = 200MinimumWindTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumWindTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumWindShearPercent = 0MaximumWindShearPercent = 100DisableWindsAloft = FalseWakeTurbulenceStrength = 100CreateVirtualStations = TrueEnhanceRouteCoverage = TrueDepictHurricanes = TrueEnableSkyScapeMode = FalseUseSkyScapeforStratus = FalseForceHighPriority = FalseUpdateRange = 500EnableWindSmoothing = FalseEnableVisibilityGraduation = TrueEnableFogLayerSimulation = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueSuppressionRange = 200StartupWave = TrueEnableDirectWindControl = TrueShowSimMessages = FalseSupressOnGround = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalseVoiceATIS = FalseThermalGenerationRatePercent = 100UpandDowndraftGenerationRatePercent = 100MaximumDowndraftRate = 200MaximumUpdraftThermalRate = 2000DisableHazeLayer = TrueFogLayerGeneration = TrueDatFileOverwriteUserEdit = 0ForceWindLock = FalseSuppressionCeiling =FSXDepictionMode = DWCPreventFSXCloudRedraws = FalsePreventTstormsWithCB = FalseGraduationCeiling = 20000

Hi,an update about the issue hoping that can help for a possible solution:i was flying at FL27 in an area reporting overcast and rain. Despite that no clouds and rain were depicted, the sky was fully clear.I have saved the flight and closed FSX and ASE.After I have launched again FSX without ASE and loaded the saved flight: the weather depiction was perfect: the cloud coverage was full with the expected rain.

Gronden, as per forum rules, set up your name and I am sure someone will try to help you out.

Tom Link

Hi,I have solved the issues... or better I have solved my dumbness.All the issues were caused because I was doing wrong things, as I was anyway suspecting, messing up the time in FSX.After to have understood that and using the setting suggested by Paul, everything is not only ok, but really amazing in areas with high cloud coverage.Once again great tool!CheersJoe