Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakaman

MCP DAY NIGHT TRANSITION ISSUE

Hi, Robert,Can you tell us if this is a problem.I was doing a flight from dakar to Lisbon and noticed a day night transition problem on the mcp. The main part of the MCP remains off while both extremities are on. it was 1724Z. but at 17227Z light intensity was back on the central part of the MCP. I did some test and the problem seems to be real even at 1700Z for instance.So everyone reading , can you just START FSX, SET TIME 1725Z AT LISBON, AND TRY TO SWITCH ON THE MCP. Only mcp edges are on.Please report your testings here.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Robert,Can you tell us if this is a problem.I was doing a flight from dakar to Lisbon and noticed a day night transition problem on the mcp. The main part of the MCP remains off while both extremities are on. it was 1724Z. but at 17227Z light intensity was back on the central part of the MCP. I did some test and the problem seems to be real even at 1700Z for instance.So everyone reading , can you just START FSX, SET TIME 1725Z AT LISBON, AND TRY TO SWITCH ON THE MCP. Only mcp edges are on.Please report your testings here.
no problem here

what do you mean? : "no problem"Did you try?
means no problem it works for me at that time

thanks. Just starting up my pc and everything is fine for as well. Probably a bug yesterday.Anyway thanks for testing