Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

American Aerolites Falcon

Thank you, Drew, for this fascinating and very complete review. It was very interesting to read.Best regards.Luis

Indeed, a very close look into a, at the first look, light product.I must admit that I came across numerous points I didn't notice so far. So the review acted as a HU for me and also gave some new insights. Well done! smile.png

Thanks guys. I'm a pretty hardcore simmer and specialize in GA and UL aircraft so the Falcon was the perfect option for me to do my first full aircraft review. I'm glad it turned out as well as it did and I didn't have to completely trash a product for my first review :) I think I set a good tone for my future reviews, which will follow the same format and go to the same length to ensure that a product is as accurate as it claims to be.

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

I'm a pretty hardcore simmer and specialize in GA and UL aircraft
What's your next review item then? Do you own the Ant's Drifter by the way?

Can't say at this time what I'll be reviewing next but it will be a scenery product.Don't have Ant's Drifter, but then again I don't have much in the way of additional aircraft in my hangar. I tend to spend a LOT of time with a single craft to really get the hang of operating properly rather than jump from aircraft to aircraft. Right now I'm still settling into the Carenado V35B

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

I tend to spend a LOT of time with a single craft to really get the hang of operating properly rather than jump from aircraft to aircraft.
Sounds very helpful to me when reviewing things. smile.pngThe Carenado is a nice one. Do you fly her with the newly added FDE from Bernt Stolle? It's there as an optional patch on the Carenado site.That Drifter just was a tip since you've mentioned some UL interest and I think Anthony really has put some nice details into that one.

I have the optional patch downloaded already but haven't had a chance to check it out.Also, since I've been doing scenery design for over a year now expect me to be ripping up scenery products with a fine-tooth comb as well where I'm able to apply my own experience...

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog