Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andalusi

FMC won`t appear after SP1

Hello all,I got some trouble with the FMC after installing SP1.When I load the aircraft in 3D-Cockpit mode, I have to open the left FMC 2-D Panel and closing it to get access to the left 3-D FMC.This behavior is new since I installed SP1.Before that, I had access to the MENU-PAGE from left 3-D FMC without open and closing the left 2-D FMC.I would like to wait opening a support-ticket, maybe someone had a solution for this issue.andalusi,Switzerland.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Andreas !PMDG are aware of this problem.*************************************************************************We found the source of the the blank captain's FMC CDU when using panel states late last night - it'll be fixed shortly in an update but the fix is quite simple if you want to do it yourself right now:Go to the FSXPMDGPMDG 737 NGXPanelSate folder - open each one of the NGX*.sav files in notepad or a similar plaintext editor - find the line under [CDU.0] that says "2DOpen=1" - set it to 0 and the problem will be fixed.The panel states were saved with the 2D popup version of the FMC open and the code wasn't accounting for it - the VC version blanks out if the 2D one is open to save performance and it thinks the 2D is open when it isn't - that's the source of the problem.Ryan Maziarz***********************************************Fred.