Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

psst...SDK?

I have CPflight components, i dont want to have to reinvent the wheel here i just want a simple driver to install so everything lights up and works again
Same here. Just being patient right now : PMDG will release it when they are ready.

Hi,Just an update...For those waiting for the SDK mainly for voice control, i'd like to let everyone know that we now have released an updated MCE version that works with the NGXhttp://www.multicrewxp.comTrial is reset, and anyone can have a go (3 days). Unlike earlier versions, this update uses 2 pre-recorded first officer voice sets.Best,

Ryan M, et al,Will the SDK have a capability for an add-on module to register as a module in the MCDU? You may be aware that in real aircraft, all items on the MENU page are modules that are independently connected to the MCDU, e.g. FMC, ACARS, etc. The MCDU is just a dumb terminal which receives text data from other modules and pushes button presses and text to those modules. This feature (in addition to being able to pull data from the FMC) would allow third-party implementation of FANS-1/A (CPDLC, ADS-C) into existing frameworks like the one developed by Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers and allow virtual airlines to develop ACARS systems tailored to meet their own needs.
Any word in this? Integration into FS is the last thing I miss from Hoppie ACARS.