Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ohsirus

psst...SDK?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well PMDG is an American Company and located out west and their scheudule is on USA Time. Right now it is only dinner time on Tuesday out there.

Well PMDG is an American Company and located out west and their scheudule is on USA Time. Right now it is only dinner time on Tuesday out there.
Must resist laugh.

Must resist laugh.
Laugh about what??? PMDG has always used Pacific Time as their official clock, and that's because PMDG HQ is located in Nevada. Anyone who has been following PMDG for some time knows that. Put this in your mind: WHENEVER PMDG gives time references, it will ALWAYS be based on Pacific Time, not on your local time zone nor GMT. It's always been like that, and until Mr. Robert Randazzo say otherwise, it'll always be.

Laugh about what??? PMDG has always used Pacific Time as their official clock, and that's because PMDG HQ is located in Nevada. Anyone who has been following PMDG for some time knows that. Put this in your mind: WHENEVER PMDG gives time references, it will ALWAYS be based on Pacific Time, not on your local time zone nor GMT. It's always been like that, and until Mr. Robert Randazzo say otherwise, it'll always be.
Wow, way to take a light post and go complete bonkers. Relax, Inhale, now release.

Wow, way to take a light post and go complete bonkers. Relax, Inhale, now release.
Right, and I agree. But what was this about:
Must resist laugh.
Probably came across as a bit rude to everyone.Anyway, they have time left!

Sorry about that, Vincent. My post wasn't meant to be rude (well... not that much happy.png), even though it sounded that way.

PMDG publicly stated in their Avsim Press Release that the SDK would be released on November 8th.But they didn't say which year LOL.gif

Pacific Time to be exact, makes it convenient for us Californians, we're actually naturally awake when stuff is released!

PMDG publicly stated in their Avsim Press Release that the SDK would be released on November 8th.But they didn't say which year LOL.gif
Now I really don't care when they release Byran, I just care that you get it in your hands and get me back my first officer . . . . ya spoiled me!!

Psssst.. The PMDG guys are on a well deserved long weekend in Hawaii.. Angel.gifMeanwhile, last night the VATSIM ATC gave me vectors around the "strip" for visual approach rwy 19R in Las Vegas KLAS... Together with the FSDT KLAS and the photoreal scenery that PMDG 736 gave me one of the best FSX experiences ever. Go fly boys, the SDK will be out before you know it.

Must resist laugh.
Yes all should resist in laughing at simple facts that are plainly stated as in Paul's post as you didn't know what time PMDG works from and he was simply saying to inform you.But I'm not sure what I find most funny here... One you thought that was almost worth laughing at something as simple as a timezone, or two you think your timezone is the standard everyone one else should work of from a ETA.

Well, actually they did :(
Last up, PMDG Simulations will be releasing the PMDG 737NGX Software Developers Kit on 08NOV11.

Yes all should resist in laughing at simple facts that are plainly stated as in Paul's post as you didn't know what time PMDG works from and he was simply saying to inform you.But I'm not sure what I find most funny here... One you thought that was almost worth laughing at something as simple as a timezone, or two you think your timezone is the standard everyone one else should work of from a ETA.
Wow, I'm in EST. The GMT reference was due to it being the same as Zulu / UTC which is what pilots use. Please PMDG police was just hoping for some news.

Well, actually they did tongue.png
Well, one tries to be an apologist the best one can... can't always win tongue.png

Well, actually they did tongue.png
well, what tells you they meant 2011? :-)

Hi Peter..<< Pacific Time to be exact, makes it convenient for us Californians, we're actually naturally awake when stuff is released! >>Aren't you having enegy problems there ? Perhaps the clock stopped - power cut ?LMAO.gifRegardsBill

Sorry but PMDG and release dates, come on......Worried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gif

Yes there is a complex formula that should be added to all pmdg release dates, or etas...they not the best ontime airline...I think ythey use the policy of off blocks time as being on time, not actually airborne, so an hours sit on the ground somewhere isn't counted.So for those interested in the formula, here it is.Take the date...then add a random number between 0days and 5 years...if its greater than 3 take away 3 days...if its a Monday when you think of this add 5 days, then if there a y in the day add another few days, any number will be fine here...then check forum and if the post about it hasn't yet reached 7 pages of comments add another 5 days. Then divide this by 2, multiply it by 2 thn take off any number you fancy...then that will be the release date.