Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vonmar

Left clicking knobs inop

Using SP1, TrackIr, ASE, EXDok, two monitors, VC view, Windowed mode, PMDGNGX-800.All mouse operations were ok until:After my first pushback today I noticed my mouse pointer "arrow" changed to a "+" .Now if I right click a knob or FMC LSK key it works.If I left click a knob or FMC LSK key it does not move the knob.The "+" should be either a mouse cursor "arrow" or a "hand" depending where the mouse is hovering.I exited MSFSX and restarted.Normal mouse operation now.Anybody else see this happening?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Using SP1, TrackIr, ASE, EXDok, two monitors, VC view, Windowed mode, PMDGNGX-800.All mouse operations were ok until:After my first pushback today I noticed my mouse pointer "arrow" changed to a "+" .Now if I right click a knob or FMC LSK key it works.If I left click a knob or FMC LSK key it does not move the knob.The "+" should be either a mouse cursor "arrow" or a "hand" depending where the mouse is hovering.I exited MSFSX and restarted.Normal mouse operation now.Anybody else see this happening?
When you have that, do a right click and then scroll down to uncheck mouse becoming a joystick/ Leffe

Leffe,I do not know how I managed to get the "+", which thanks to you, I now know is a mouse Yoke/Joystick.But, your solution fixed the problem.Thank you.

Leffe,I do not know how I managed to get the "+", which thanks to you, I now know is a mouse Yoke/Joystick.But, your solution fixed the problem.Thank you.
rolleyes.gif / Leffe