Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vt767

Help and Advice with 737-700

Hi all, been having a few issues with my 700, the 800/600 fly like a dream and always give me a great flight with no issues. For some reason when i try flying the 700 series i always get the dreaded CTD shortly after departure usually when retracting the gear or turning out on course for my first waypoint. Not sure why but it seems to happen every time but only with the 700. I am running Orbx airports/ Rex and ASE but they do not seem to interfere with the other 737 series. One other issue i have when using EZCA its all setup and great for the 800/900 but has no camera views for the 600/700 series not really an issue but would be nice to get the preset views. Thanks for any help or suggestions and thanks to PMDG for such an awesome aircraft sure brings new life and reality to FS. All the best Vaughn

I7 2600 O.C 4.8Ghz Win 7 64 Gtx 580 Corsair H80 8Gb Ram

PMDG / REX V2 / ORBX / ASE / SHADE / FS2CREW / TRACKIR 5 / SAITEK YOKE

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Vaughn Thomas

What do the event logs tell you the faulting module is?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 and P3D v5 hotfix 2  🙂

System specs: Windows 10  Pro 64-bit, i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-2070, 32GB RAM  1X 1TB M2 for X-Plane 11, 1x 500GB SSD for P3Dv5, 1x256GB SSD for OS. Alpha-tester for FS2020

I had the same issue. It was always my FSInn. Right after lifting off, shortly before retracting the gear my FSX just crashed. It was my FSInn, don't know if you got the same problem. Re-Installing FSInn helped.

Three greens!

Aykut Onur Öztürk

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now