Sign in to follow this  
vt767

Help and Advice with 737-700

Hi all, been having a few issues with my 700, the 800/600 fly like a dream and always give me a great flight with no issues. For some reason when i try flying the 700 series i always get the dreaded CTD shortly after departure usually when retracting the gear or turning out on course for my first waypoint. Not sure why but it seems to happen every time but only with the 700. I am running Orbx airports/ Rex and ASE but they do not seem to interfere with the other 737 series. One other issue i have when using EZCA its all setup and great for the 800/900 but has no camera views for the 600/700 series not really an issue but would be nice to get the preset views. Thanks for any help or suggestions and thanks to PMDG for such an awesome aircraft sure brings new life and reality to FS. All the best Vaughn

What do the event logs tell you the faulting module is?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I had the same issue. It was always my FSInn. Right after lifting off, shortly before retracting the gear my FSX just crashed. It was my FSInn, don't know if you got the same problem. Re-Installing FSInn helped.