Sign in to follow this  
andalusi

Trouble using EZdok camera with NGX

Hello there!I`m using EZdok camera since almost a year. I`m very happy with this great ad-on.But unfortunately I experience some weird behavior while using the NGX.When I`m in virtual cockpit-view switching to an outside-view and back, I don`t see the cockpit any more!Looks like a weird outside-view, but I can`t return to the virtual cockpit.I asked the developer of EZdok but he hasn`t any idea why this happens.So, do anybody have the same strange issue and can help me?

Andreas,Does it work with other aircraft?All PMDGNGX aircraft models bad?Give a link to your support post in EZdok forum.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Try running the configuration tool again & see if that helps.

try selecting it from the global studio instead of any hotkeys to troubleshoot. Sounds like you're going back to the 2D panel view...w/o the panel

Hello Vaughan!No, this behavior is not known on PMDG Jetstream and Aerosoft AirbusX.But I have the same trouble with the CaptainSim 757.See below the link to the EZdok forum:klick!Using the config-tool again and again, without success.Hello Steve!Your approach sounds interesting.But what exactly should I do?

Hello Vaughan!No, this behavior is not known on PMDG Jetstream and Aerosoft AirbusX.But I have the same trouble with the CaptainSim 757.See below the link to the EZdok forum:klick!Using the config-tool again and again, without success.Hello Steve!Your approach sounds interesting.But what exactly should I do?
'put fsx into window mode- then goto add-ons, ezdoc, show studio. From there the ezdoc app should appear outside of fsx. This is the app where you can configure cameras etc...you can select all of your different cameras from there. Select the ones you normally use and see if the behavior is normal.

Andreas,You have a camera setup problem(s) in that link .. looks like.That link/problem is a year old!PMDGNGX has only been out a few months.What version is your Ezdok now?

Best Regards,

Ahh, now I know what you trying to say.But unfortunately when I press an outside-view using the ezdok-studio and then press a virtual-cockpit-view I can`t get back.In this case I have to click in FSX with right-mouse-click and select virtual-cockpit from there.

Ahh, now I know what you trying to say.But unfortunately when I press an outside-view using the ezdok-studio and then press a virtual-cockpit-view I can`t get back.In this case I have to click in FSX with right-mouse-click and select virtual-cockpit from there.
best advice i can give is if you have 1.17 you can export you're current camera set to back it up.try these files http://www.flyaoamedia.com/737/737ngx-ez-camera-setup/if that clears up the issue then your camera files were corrupted somehow

i looked at your ezdoc thread and i had that problem after i installed track ir yesterday. turns out i had to rename two files. I would reinstall those camera files again.but if you have a registered version of ezdoc and youve run the config tool it should just work. not sure what else there is

Andreas,Do screenshots of all your EzdoK setup screens.Do you use TrackIr?Then we can tell what is right for PMDG.

Best Regards,

i looked at your ezdoc thread and i had that problem after i installed track ir yesterday. turns out i had to rename two files. I would reinstall those camera files again.but if you have a registered version of ezdoc and youve run the config tool it should just work. not sure what else there is
I'll second thatI had problems the first time around installing the EZdoc with the PMDG. I did a second time a standard installation and all worked without a problem.I then installed the 600-700 and I got a problem not being able to see any outside view. I re installed the EZdoc and camera files and all is well.Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

I reinstalled EZdok a couple times, including update 1.17.It is a miracle that only the PMDG Jetstream and AirbusX are working fine.

I`m currently using these files.So, any other suggestions?
Try to just install those profiles again. Takes not more than half a min/ Leffe