Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilotwannabe

Requesting Help: Livery Manager Stops Working

For the first time since I installed the NGX, I downloaded a few liveries. When I try to install them, I get a message 'PMDG Livery Manager.exe has stopped working'. I am yhus unable to install any liveries.I have SP1 installed and did not have any liveries installed prior to this (so should be no issues with old liveries). Any help much appreciated.Rushad Ed.

I think there is a new livery manager loaded with sp1 maybe your shortcut is not latest, just a thought.

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich. Before I installed SP1, I uninstalled the NGX and then reinstalled both. I am getting to the Livery Manager through the Start Menu, so that should be the latest one (is there any way to check?)Rushad Ed.

Make sure you set it to "run as administrator"

Bryan Bernatek

Commercial Instrument Single Engine and Multi-Engine

CFI ASEL

CoolerMaster 932, ASUS P8P67 Pro, Intel I5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz, WD 1TB 7200 SATA6, GeForce 8800 GTXOC, Corsair A70, Ultra 650W, 3x 24" Samsung monitor via a Triple Head2go.

FSX, ORBX NA series, FlyTampa MDW, PMDG NGX, PMDG 747X, PMDG JS41, RealAir Duke Turbine, CS 757,

Yes start it up up top it will tell you what version it is should be 1.08

Rich Sennett

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now