Sign in to follow this  
Overjump

Layered Screens w/ Patch

My buddy just recently installed SP1 for the 800/900 and he got this layering effect on some of the gauges in the VC. The 2D panel is as normal.http://oi42.tinypic.com/1zcn39e.jpgAny ideas?

I also get this sometimes...

My buddy just recently installed SP1 for the 800/900 and he got this layering effect on some...
Just curious, why doesn't your buddy post and ask for himself? I'm not implying anything is wrong, like he or you are pirates, but I always wonder why when I see these "my buddy" posts, the "buddy" never seems to take the time to post himself. Donr know the answer to your question, but your buddy could alwayd open a ticket him he/she doesnt get a reply here how to fix the problem.Jim Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Jim,I figure I would try to get input from the community before I checked with the support ticket system. There's more of us than there are support team members so it's likely someone else has the issue as well and may have a fix. Also, I don't appreciate even the slightest notion of being called a pirate when both my friend and I paid $70 apiece for this 737. I figured I'd post for him to save him the hassle of registering to the forums. If you are concerned, I will ask him to register and post here if you'd like. Also, if the PMDG team would like to see our receipts, I wouldn't mind at all.I will have him submit a support ticket if there are no immediate fixes. Thanks in advanced for any help.

Tim,Troubleshooting directly with the end user is hard enough.With a third person something can be easily be "lost" in the translation.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

. Also, if the PMDG team would like to see our receipts, I wouldn't mind at all.
Completely unnecessary ... they know who you are through your computer hardware and TrackIR retinal scan.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I remember reading about a very similar problem a couple of months ago. The fix was a windows setting I think, but the specifics escape me.