Sign in to follow this  
andy9164

Windows 7 64 bit

it's good to read this, I think you will have to desable the on board card and put a NVIDIA 3D card in your computer if it's a desktop.sorry the path is in the region.cfg inside of each region folder: reg_cd_pathAndre

Just taken delivery of my new Nvidia card an up, up and away. Works perfectly.dance.gifThanks to all who helped and made suggestions, I appreciate it to get this great sim back up and running.im Not Worthy.gifDoes anybody have any suggestions on setting for antialiasing settings and Anisotropic filtering or is it just a case of pushing both as high as they will go. Any hints on how to get the best out of the card will be helpful.AndyNow where did I put those UK South discs

Hi,Try downloading Nhancer and set AA at Combined 8xS and AA at 8x, works for me with good framerates.If you get garbled cockpit displays with your Nvidia card [ as many do] try following the threads on the subject.I have a 'click by click' guide if you need it.P.S. I have re-posted the guide under 'Info re cockpit designer availability' as it went walk-about.Regards............Stuart

I don't think nHancer works with the latest cards and drivers. Nvidia Inspector does though.