Sign in to follow this  
strider1

To all the XP-10 haters.

Oh my. Do I see some people getting defensive?It isn't the fact that some people haven't had CTD's. The fact is there are 30 pages of CTD threads in a dedicated CTD forum.

Yeah... really hilarious... except, I've never had a CTD from FS-any version.So... where do you think the "flaw" resides?
The flaw (well, one of them) resides, as mentioned by one of the top developers in the community, in FSX's poor memory management.

The flaw (well, one of them) resides, as mentioned by one of the top developers in the community, in FSX's poor memory management.
Yeah right pffff.....I've had FSX for 3 years... I have had ONE SINGLE OOM. ONE!!This was due to using the Coolsky MD80 which is notorious for hogging memory.

Yeah right pffff..... I've had FSX for 3 years... I have had ONE SINGLE OOM. ONE!!This was due to using the Coolsky MD80 which is notorious for hogging memory.
http://forum.avsim.n...ktop-ctd-forum/30 pages. Whistle.gif(getting defensive, Ben?)"PMDG *highly* recommends the use of 64-bit versions of Windows due to memory limitations in FSX."

You sound like the guy that cheated on his wife and kept telling her "I only cheated with ONE woman...THAT'S ALL!"Just a side note, seeing as you laugh in just about every post, I thought I might have myself a chuckle.FSX has a dedicated forum for CTD's. 30 pages worth!? LMAO.gifLMAO.gif
I never get CTD's in FSX.Quit make unnecesary false assumptions about things you are not knowlege about. -- (Sure you can go to the FSX CTD forum and look at how many pages there are, but how in the WORLD would you have ANY clue as to how FSX runs on my system)......Rolling%20Eyes.gif In fact, it is MUCH more stable than the new game BF3.BF3 crashes constantly and is loaded with bugs.FSX on the other hand seems pretty fine to me... IDK what version you use OR what kind of computer you are using. dry.pngSince it seems apparent to me that you are an xplane FANATIC, why don't you go talk about xplane in it's full glory [ *COUGH** AWFUL **COUGH* ] in the xplane forum??
http://forum.avsim.n...ktop-ctd-forum/30 pages. Whistle.gif(getting defensive, Ben?)"PMDG *highly* recommends the use of 64-bit versions of Windows due to memory limitations in FSX."
You can read.... Cool story

I never get CTD's in FSX.Quit make unnecesary false assumptions about things you are not knowlege about. -- (Sure you can go to the FSX CTD forum and look at how many pages there are, but how in the WORLD would you have ANY clue as to how FSX runs on my system)......Rolling%20Eyes.gif In fact, it is MUCH more stable than the new game BF3.BF3 crashes constantly and is loaded with bugs.FSX on the other hand seems pretty fine to me... IDK what version you use OR what kind of computer you are using. dry.pngYou can read.... Cool story
What false assumptions have I made?I said there are 30 pages of CTD threads in a dedicated CTD forum. Nothing more. Nothing less. And you go on your colorful, defensive crusade of how YOU never get a CTD.You are a funny guy.EDIT: And how would I know how FSX runs on your system? I wouldn't know and I don't really care. But I DO know you have had at least one OOM error...which, once you click OK, shuts the sim down.

What false assumptions have I made?I said there are 30 pages of CTD threads in a dedicated CTD forum. Nothing more. Nothing less. And you go on your colorful, defensive crusade of how YOU never get a CTD.You are a funny guy.
Since it seems apparent to me that you are an xplane FANATIC, why don't you go talk about xplane in it's full glory [ *COUGH** AWFUL **COUGH* ] in the xplane forum??