Sign in to follow this  
greengriffon

Where are the 4 AT&T voices on the version 6 DVD?

Hi guys,I purchased the VoxATC 6 DVD from PC Aviator, and the site says that 4 AT&T voices are included....2 male and 2 female. They're nowhere to be found!Am I blind, or did they not come with the DVD as promised?Thanks for any insight.Lee

You should have 4 directories on the DVD called Voice1, Voice2, Voice3 and Voice4. If they are missing ie not on the DVD please get directly in touch with PC Aviator or contact me directly bob@rcsimulations.com and I will investigate. The voices work only with VoxATC and my be found in VoxATCs Voice Configuration. The installation of the voices should be automatic when you insert the DVD.

Can anyone please tell me which AT&T voices are included on the DVD? Thanks. Chris

If you purchase the online version, are the voices available? Are they available on the demo or do you have to purchase the registration first? If neither, how does one obtain these voices? Do you have to purchase the DVD to get the voices? But what if you have a version 5.xxxx and then how do you get the discount? Answers please!!!!Jack McAfee

Only the VoxATC version 6 on DVD has the 4 At&T voices.The is applies both to VoxATC 6 and to VoxATC6 with the UK expansion. The download version does not include these voices. You can however get VoxPop voices from the VoxATC website for free and they may well offer you an upgrade from version 5. Contact support@voxatc.com P C Aviator are able to supply the DVD version in the US and RC Simulations in the UK and Europe.Bob

are those 4 AT&T sound pack that included in the DVD are modified to be with Static (radio like talk, the same style as VoxPOP sound packs) voices? or they are regular ordinary voice pack(s)?

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

The voices on the DVD,s are the regular AT&T ones, Crystal, Mike, Charles and Audrey.Bob

Question - so I did purchase the "online" version 6 - no way to get the voices from the CD? Are they any better than what I have now?Thanks