Sign in to follow this  
FSX1234

RE: Warning Sound In flight

Hi i am having a slight problem, when i take off and climb to FL280, a sort of takeoff config warning is coming on. I have the apu bleed switch on and both engine bleed switched off. I am just wondering whether this has anything to do with the warning sound. I also have packs to auto and isolation valvue to open.Kind Regards Chris

I believe it has something to do with the alt setting on the OHP set the cruise alt and the landing alt for the destination airport.. I did and i don't get it anymore just a thought maybe the cause...regards Stevie

Packs AUTO, Iso Valve AUTO, Eng Bleeds ON, APU bleed OFF, Tutorial WATCH, Manuals READ. :)

Matt Cee

I believe it has something to do with the alt setting on the OHP set the cruise alt and the landing alt for the destination airport.. I did and i don't get it anymore just a thought maybe the cause...regards Stevie
I think it's that too. Easy one to miss if you're not using a checklist.

Packs AUTO, Iso Valve AUTO, Eng Bleeds ON, APU bleed OFF, Tutorial WATCH, Manuals READ. :)
+ turn the APU off if it is on.Can't you hear the passengers screaming ??Praying.gif

Thanks that seems to have sorted my problem out, was reading on a site about how many airlines have forgotten this and the oxygen masks have dropped haha.