Sign in to follow this  
Trevo711

Hardware/Software that will get FSX running smooth, HELP!

Coming up to Christmas, don't need anything at all but constantly being asked for ideas! So I need help. I thought why not use the chance on splashing out to get FSX running like a soft peach! Don't want to spend big notes but willing to spend anything with 2 didgets, no more!Anyone help me out with finding software or hardware that will get my FSX running fast, any ideas? I'm using FSX with an Acer Aspire, Intel 2 quad core, 4GB, 1TB... thing....CheersTrevo

Trevo. Try the CPU/Hardware forum. Look at my signature rig. That or better is what you need to run FSX like a champ. You need to do your homework before you go and spend money, and you're starting in the wrong place. At any rate, that Acer would have to go as far as FSX is concerned.Nerd.gifSo:2500k CPUP67 or Z68 Motherboard1600MHz 1.65V 8GB RAMA quality 700W PSUQuality CaseCPU cooler (H50/60/70/80)http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/iBUYPOWER_HS_11Since you seem to be somewhat computer illiterate (sorry, no offense) you can try a place like the above and configure your own.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I would try Ironside computers, myself.Better reputation for quality building.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.