Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

New Microsoft Flight

* Moved to MS Flight Forum*A bit early (or maybe never too early), to ask questions about the new Flight Simulator-- MS Flight. The main questions we have--and wonder--, are the following:(1) There are several good new products recently released and a few others about to be released. I am wondering how many developers have MS Flight in mind. Or, are we going to wait another 5 years to switch to the new simulator?(2) I am also wondering if the new simulator will have a "significant" improvement to FSX such as the ability to effectively use multi-core processors? I wonder.

Actually many are wondering the same things and you can find out what all the rumblings about the future of Flight if you go to the MS Flight fourms. So join in all those qustions and more there.

There are some interesting threads over at the Flight Forum. Don't forget there is also a lot of specualtion too.

There are NO interesting threads in the Flight Forum. I think most of the posters are under the age of 5.

There are NO interesting threads in the Flight Forum. I think most of the posters are under the age of 5.
hahaha..you tickle my intestines. LOL.gif