Hi everyone, I have some questions around SDK and ASE2012.1) To install ActiveSKY2012 and have this running over a network, the documentation is saying to install FSX Deluxe with SDK. After installing SDK, do i need next to bring FSX up to date to the correct version number>?EG: SP1A and thats it? SP1A and normal SP2 for FSX, or perhaps, SDK SP2 ...etc...not sure what one I need, after installing SDK SP2, it deletes certain GMAX files from SP1A...and i have read on forums some people are using SP1A and then normal FSX SP2 which could cause issues, when crashing to desktop (CTD) ... whats with the SDK SP2...is this really required?2) Does anyone know how to install and run ASE2012 on a networked connection?When reading the document, I have no idea what the simconnect.xml files should be reading, by way of IP coz I dont even know how to find my IP for my pc? I am running FSX google earth track, where it's set up over IPv4 and my PC name is in the address or host name field and using port 9017, which seems to be working ok, and then i read that ASE2012 needs to use port 500, but in the simconnect doc.xml it only has one entry for the 9017 port, so where do i put the other entry?3) I have found the simconnect.xml but i cant find the simconnect.ini file, and where it should be, it's not, so any ideas guys? Any help would be hugely appreciated....coz right now, im confused.comCheers,Darryl

Hi,Have you read the networking chapter in AS?All the SKDs get installed on the client computer and you run the simconnect.msi file from each version of the SKD. So that means from SDK 1, SKD 1A and SDK 2.Your network details can give you the network address of the server.