Sign in to follow this  
dano291

ok call me lazy

Just wondering if I want to fly with ms atc voice how can get it to work. I tuned in the radio and was able to get clearance but when I hit the reply button it doesnt work and of coarse after 3 times it cancels your ifr plan. The only reason i want to use it is to get up quick and shoot ils apporaches with out fine tuning the fmc....somtimes im lazy what can i say......Dan

You dont need ATC to do that, just tune the #1 nav to the ILS and go fly...FS ATC is more annoying than helpfull.

Jay

I agree with Jay, however, if you want to use it make sure you have selected a pilot voice from the menu otherwise you wont hear your reply to atc.

What do you mean reply button?When the atc menu appears, reply useing 1,2,3,4 ect.

You can use atc but need to select a voice in the atc window to hear any reply you make to atc instructions. I think there are three or four options, some male & female.

His IFR plan is being cancelled..that means he is not replying...

I hit the reply button it doesnt work and of coarse after 3 times it cancels your ifr plan
Whitch button are you pressing!?
When the atc menu appears, reply useing 1,2,3,4 ect.
Those are defualt keys.

Why do you need FS ATC to shoot ILS approaches?Why would you need to fine tune the FMC?All you need is a nav radio and the CRS knob.

Kyle Rodgers