Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garydpoole

SP1b Required for Recent Purchase ?

Hello AllI purchased the NGX two days ago and went to install SP1b, but got a message stating that version 1.00.3118 is already installed.From this, can I assume that the latest version of the full product incorporates the changes contained within SP1b ?Many thanks and a Happy New YearGary

Hi Gary, the announcement by email to all registered users, received in the last couple of day's, along with the feature on the front page of AVSIM today, was a bit mis-leading as this was a service pack that came out early December, so like you, I thought that another update had been released. Had the update been announced in the way it has today, when first released it wouldn't have led to this confusion. However, Robert did say that it was also a reminder to those that want to take advantage of the reduced price, which will be ending very soon, maybe tonight, if my memory serves me right. :( RegardsAlan Springett

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now