Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Just installed Madeira X

And a double WOW..! The textures, autogen, the coastlines... This scenery is extremely charming and well done.I want to thank Aerosoft, Peter Werlitz and Renate Werlitz for this scenery. The roads need to be adjusted a bit (hopefully in a new patch), but the rest is a pleasure to look at and experience.Anyone else likes it as I do?

Anyone else likes it as I do?
Yep. It's one of the best sceneries available IMHO. And involves a very tricky approach...Ian

Hi brainsommers, I have an i7-980 o/c to 4.2, and no problems running Maderia here. You should be fine.

thanks, I have to say looks like a lot of "fun" I have the history channels dvd on the top 10 most dangerous airports

Ciao!

Yes, Brian, as Selkan said your computer should run it well. I have an i7 965 at 3.2/3.3 and GTX 580 and the frames are excellent.Corfu X also by Aerosoft is beautiful but I was disappointed that the island doesn't have autogen all over, only around the town.

I simply love Madeira X especially since I've been there quite a few times to visit my mother. But it's so much more than just the airport! It's such a thrill to fly around the island and discover all the hidden villages and roads - a good advice if you venture into a valley is to bring an airplane with a good climb rate...There is also this

I find very interesting by a RL pilot who does a take off and approach onto RWY 05 at LPMA with Madeira X and the PMDG737NGX. Edited by Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

I simply love Madeira X especially since I've been there quite a few times to visit my mother. But it's so much more than just the airport! It's such a thrill to fly around the island and discover all the hidden villages and roads - a good advice if you venture into a valley is to bring an airplane with a good climb rate...There is also this
I find very interesting by a RL pilot who does a take off and approach onto RWY 05 at LPMA with Madeira X and the PMDG737NGX.
Cool, will it run on an I5 quad core at 2.9?

With my 920 I had an issue where the texture would load pretty slowly with Madeira X, at least when I was flying low and being in VC mode. The fps was great though but I can't say how an i5 would handle it. I have an i7 2500K now but my brand new Asus GTX560 video card stopped working after half a day and haven't received a replacement card yet although it happened almost a month ago.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------