Sign in to follow this  
NGX_Fan

737 NGX makes weard rolls.

Hi,After many flight with the NGX. I flew to Velencia. When I reaced my CRZ FL, I follow my flightplan, then when I go to my next waypoint, my aircraft rolls more than 90 degrees, and he goes into a fall.This was my first time I got this, I don't do anything other than normal. And finally my FSX has been crashed. with the error code MSVCR90.dll.Anybody an idea what this is.

Edited by FSNGX

1.Hi I had a similiar issue and i found out that when the aicraft is having a hard time reaching an specific altitude at an specific time whether you are descending or climbing it tries to compensate by making turns and some times goes out of control.

HelloI experienced the same issue on Sunday evening... While flying from London Gatwick to Banjul (a lovely 5 hour 45 minute flight, 174 pax, their baggage and a healthy fuel load).While cruising at FL360 over Agadir (Morocco) the Boeing 737-800NGX started to bank to the right hand side. I was over 60 miles from my next waypoint and 42 miles from my last waypoint, the wind, while being a strong head wind had not changed in direction or strength and the aircraft was flying on auto pilot (VNAV and LNAV).Banking was slight to start with but only seconds later I received a bank angle warning. I disengaged the auto pilot and manually flew and soon corrected the problem.After manually flying back to where the aircraft should be I reengaged the auto pilot and had no further problems!It was all very odd – I have logged 297 hours on the NGX 737-600/700/800 and have never seen her do anything like this before.Just shows you need to keep flying on FS real, never leave the flight deck unattended...Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Sounds like you guys are victims of the infamous S-TURNs...

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Make sure you don't have time accel on something less than 1. I accidentally had it below that and I had happen what OP described.

Make sure you don't have time accel on something less than 1. I accidentally had it below that and I had happen what OP described.
I like to fly like I like to work - slow hehe... I fly real time.Just seems odd that it happened that once, never before, never after (fingers crossed)...Hey hoKimberly Richmond-Jones

Hi,After many flight with the NGX. I flew to Velencia. When I reaced my CRZ FL, I follow my flightplan, then when I go to my next waypoint, my aircraft rolls more than 90 degrees, and he goes into a fall.This was my first time I got this, I don't do anything other than normal. And finally my FSX has been crashed. with the error code MSVCR90.dll.Anybody an idea what this is.
Microsoft Visuals Studio that belongs to m8 nothing to do with PMDG ... but if your getting it it means it's either missing or corrupt...

Hi, this problem has been reported and a solution posted by Ryan in Rónán Ó Cadháin's post;Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:47 PMGot it working with teh help of Ryan at the PMDG team. Here's the solution that worked for me if anyone need's it in the future.The MSVCR90.dll CTD issue you're experiencing is most likely being caused by an improper DirectX runtime configuration on your PC. The NGX installer attempts to install the correct runtimes, but some users have canceled this install thinking their DirectX is already up to date. This is usually not the case, DirectX runtimes are regularly updated by Microsoft and are not the same thing as the overall DirectX version (ie 9, 10, 11) installed on your PC.To fix this please install the following DirectX Runtime updater (uncheck the option to install the "Bing Bar" which is just crapware they try to install to your browser):http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=35If you receive any strange errors while installing this referring to cabinet files not being trusted, cryptographic services etc, please close down the installer and navigate to and delete the contents of the following folder:32-bit Windows versions:C:WindowsSystem32directxwebsetup64-bit Windows version:C:WindowsSysWow32directxwebsetpRerun the DirectX installer and it should now work.Ryan MaziarzTechnical SupportPMDG Simulations, LLC.www.precisionmanuals.com