Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maltish

BlackBox goes LIVE!

Guest Maltish

We are proud to announce that our website will be online and active this evening and our store will be open for sales of the SportCruiser..Other products will come online soon after, as we are busily preparing new installers and compatibility patches for the PSS Catalog as well as working on new BlackBox products for you....WATCH THIS SPACEhttp://www.blackboxsimulation.com

Looking at the 732 screenshots.Does it have a widescreen 2D panel ? What you are showing on JustFlight's web site shows a 4:3 panel strecthed sideways :sad:Could I be wrong ?

I'd be really interested if you guys opened up a dedicated forum somewhere. I'm really close to purchasing your 732, but looking for some other users opinions on it.

Thanks for this update. They also have Airbus in the works.

Keith Guillory

I've bought the Blackbox 737 and can say with my AMD system I'm reporting no fps issues. However the AP system is a critter lol. Just need a Canadian North paint.

Lol, this 737 would be cool if it was released 5-6 years ago for fs2004. Today 2012 and you not shy to release such addon with such price...What's the difference between tinmouse one? creepy VC?

Guest Maltish

737 PROFESSIONAL DOWNLOAD ON SALE NOW AS PRE-ORDERhttp://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fsx/boeing737pro/YOU MAY NOW PREORDER your 737 Professional Download, Direct from BLACKBOX SIMULATION!under normal circumstances JUSTFLIGHT Would have exclusivity for initial sales but As Developers, we have a special arrangement with Justflight to allow us to provide the Downloadable 737-Professional Before anyone else! ORDER YOUR COPY OF THIS CLASSIC NOW !WIDESCREEN PANELS = YES !

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.