Sign in to follow this  
Hirgab

Where can I download the PMDG 737NGX base package again?

About 2 months ago I completely uninstalled FSX from my computer and deleted all my add-on back-ups. This was done in preparation for MS Flight. Needless to say, I'm re-installing FSX and my add-ons all over again. I bought the PMDG 737NGX when it first came out, I found the email which contains the download link, but the link has expired. I went to the PMDG website and found that there is an extended download service - which completely dumbfounds me. Am I seriously required to fork over some more cash to be able to download the base pack again? I understand that bandwidth costs money, but $5 bucks worth?I really hope there is a grace period from time of purchase, as the NGX hasn't been out for all that long. If not, kids are going to go hungry tonight.PMDG support: cut me a break here? Let me know what order information you need and I will be glad to PM it to you.Thank you,

My FSX crashed and I said 'never again'...and with Flight on the horizon, I never did think I'd be going back to FSX again.

Edited by Hirgab

Purchase the extended download service and submit a support ticket.

Noah Bryant

Support isn't handled via PM. You'll have better luck filing a support ticket at their site like Noah mentioned. Good luck. Keep back ups! (You deleted an eighty dollar add on?) Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guest dlrk
with Flight on the horizon, I never did think I'd be going back to FSX again.
:(

I'd laugh but I did the same thing with FSX. The day I purchased FSX (actually a couple days early since Walmart didn't care about release date mumbo jumbo) I tossed my FS9 disks and uninstalled. Well it was 18 months before I could afford a computer that could run FSX so I went a year and a half without FS...

Noah Bryant