Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Dedication to DeadlyInertia

This is a dedication to "DeadlyInertia" wishing him a speedy recovery. Since he is a NGX lover, I though he might like this one!!Slowing down for final into St.Kitts, making a wide turn to RW07 as ATC cleared an ATR ahead of me.Enjoy!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Great shot Simeon!!And all the best to DI.

Edited by venustus67

Thanks...

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

I too am not very fond of this cockpit. However it does allow for a different scanning technique and since. I upgraded to a 42" lcd I don't have to strain my eyes looking at the gauges.

Banner_MJC8.png

I sure do Simeon! Thank you so much for your support and know that I am doing well, your photos are amazing and I look forward to a fresh set everyday!Never stop uploading and I love the way you utilise your photo scenery in St Kitts, hey I can see my house from here well sort of haha! God Bless Simeon

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

DI,Good to hear from you! I don't get to put too much time in the Sim here in the last few weeks but I'll try to post a few more. I used to love the approach into SKB, making that sharp right turn to final for RW07. I have many fond memories of Sugar City, as it was somewhat like a second home. My uncle resides in Bird Rock (retired Comptroller of Finance) and I am long over due for a visit. Not sure if veteran Ronnie Rascal is still ripping up the air-waves, but those were the days (giving away some of my age here....LOL)Keep up the good work on the road to recovery!!!

Banner_MJC8.png

DI,Good to hear from you! I don't get to put too much time in the Sim here in the last few weeks but I'll try to post a few more. I used to love the approach into SKB, making that sharp right turn to final for RW07. I have many fond memories of Sugar City, as it was somewhat like a second home. My uncle resides in Bird Rock (retired Comptroller of Finance) and I am long over due for a visit. Not sure if veteran Ronnie Rascal is still ripping up the air-waves, but those were the days (giving away some of my age here....LOL)Keep up the good work on the road to recovery!!!
Ronnie is still ripping as usual Simeon! In St Kitts there was the Carnival (Which I unfortuantely missed) and he was at those beats like no tomorrow!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

That's my buddy....stickly old/new style any which way you can think of it.

Banner_MJC8.png