Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t_bergman

Traffic with VATSIM

I had one of my randoms thoughts while flying today, if I were to install a traffic addon into FS9 would I be able to have accurate representation of traffic on VATSIM through FSINN?Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes. nodding-1.gifYou will have to configure it and it won't be 100% cases, but generally yes.

I don't have FSInn installed at the moment but AFAIR it is well covered in the FSI manual.

I wish vatsim had the same client as IVAO, the aircraft models and smoothness is light years ahead of SB and FSINN. Been with vatsim for nearly 6 years but find myself using IVAO nowRegards

Dude I did not in anyway want to start a vatsim/IVAO debate. Strangely enough the reason I switched to IVAO was because I downloaded an app and found better coverage in Asia and the middle east.Both are very good networks with growing members and coverage.Regards

Yes. nodding-1.gifYou will have to configure it and it won't be 100% cases, but generally yes.
Sweet. I'm guessing for the config of FSinn, I would just need to go in and match model for model in the aircraft settings.