Sign in to follow this  
learn-by-flying

Traffic with VATSIM

I had one of my randoms thoughts while flying today, if I were to install a traffic addon into FS9 would I be able to have accurate representation of traffic on VATSIM through FSINN?Thanks,

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Yes. nodding-1.gifYou will have to configure it and it won't be 100% cases, but generally yes.

I don't have FSInn installed at the moment but AFAIR it is well covered in the FSI manual.

I wish vatsim had the same client as IVAO, the aircraft models and smoothness is light years ahead of SB and FSINN. Been with vatsim for nearly 6 years but find myself using IVAO nowRegards

Rob Prest

Unfortunatley IVAO seems to forget there's another world that exists outside of Europe.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Dude I did not in anyway want to start a vatsim/IVAO debate. Strangely enough the reason I switched to IVAO was because I downloaded an app and found better coverage in Asia and the middle east.Both are very good networks with growing members and coverage.Regards

Rob Prest

Yes. nodding-1.gifYou will have to configure it and it won't be 100% cases, but generally yes.
Sweet. I'm guessing for the config of FSinn, I would just need to go in and match model for model in the aircraft settings.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."