Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

Linda - Will you marry me?

umm - If I wasn't married - I really would buy a ring for this girl. Holy cow ! As a proud owner of a VRInsight MCP-Combo and now a new TM Warthog - setting things up was never easier !!Thank You Thank You Thank You - and yes I will send off a contribution to the developer.Now for a quick question - Is it possible to have LINDA auto sync when I choose an aircraft or do I need to click "sync" every time I switch?

Click "Sync" once and it will be kept in sync all the time until you click it once again to switch sync off.And thank you for your kind words!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wow, maybe you should move to sweden.There it is allowed to marry anything you want, like the wife who married the Berlin wallMaybe a marriage with a software program would be something new! :LMAO:(but I doubt that, because there a probably enough apple fans out there which are already married with some apple hard- and/or software :Party: )Anyway, thans for your kind words!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------