Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XLS_DRiver

Request opinions on the Wilco Piaggio

Hello gentlemen,Anyone willing to give me their opinion on this plane? Seems to have gotten a pretty bad rap a couple years ago and I'm wondering if Wilco ever corrected the bugs in it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can some it up in one word: JunkIt seemed nice in pictures, but it's clunky. Something is just off about it. I can fire it up at my friend's house this weekend when I see him and give more detail. I will admit that I was not a fan of the Piaggio to begin with, so my interest level was low.

Now there's anice plane ofr Carenado or Real Air to develop :Big Grin:Cheers,- jahman.

Now there's anice plane ofr Carenado or Real Air to develop :Big Grin:Cheers,- jahman.
The Piaggio is a neat plane, I'll give it that. It's fast and makes an interesting noise....One for Real Air to tackle? The King Air!

One for Real Air to tackle? The King Air!
Yes!Cheers,- jahman.

I wish I had read this thread before buying. I have so many problems with this aircraft I should not begin to list them. Spent an hour just trying to figure out how to use the EfIS that I never located. The controls on the MCP are all is all but impossible to change, taxi's at 70 knots at idle power, the list goes on. The manual is about 4 pages with little information.

]

I guess that what you get for $27. Thank god for the expensive packages from company's like PMDG where it all simply works and works well.