Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John F

"Bargains" forum disappeared

Has the forum listing sales on payware products been eliminated?John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, Jim. How do I get to the Classifieds other than through your link above? I'm having trouble finding it on the Forums page.John

It's a shame that forum has disappeared, I really used to like it. Also, I can't find the 'classifieds' either - though that's probably just me being a bit useless ;-)I've found the classifieds. it involved simply looking up. Still not as nice as the instantly visable Bargins forum though in my opinion. On the plus side, I may save a little money this way :-)

I found it. You have to click on "More" in the upper right corner and pull down the menu. "Classifieds" is on there.JohnMake that upper LEFT corner.

Why not just look at the big bar at the top of the forums page where it says "Classifieds" and click on that?

Why not just look at the big bar at the top of the forums page where it says "Classifieds" and click on that?
Jim, where it shows up is determined by the user's screen width and resolution.

The only things I have on that blue bar at the top is "More" on the left and "View New Content" on the right. But at least now I know I can access Classifieds through the "More" drop-down.Thanks,John