Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curt1

Stuttering problem

I just purchased the 377 yesterday, and it looks like a quality addon. I have a major problem though with stuttering that I don't have with my other addons (NGX, Duke, J41). My frame rates are pretty good averaging around 40-50 in the VC, but at times it will suddenly drop to 8 for no reason. I'm thinking it's one of the guages, perhaps the cylinder head/egt meter. I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks for any replies or possible solutions.

Well, I was partially correct. I had to deactivate gauge 5 in the panel.cfg, that stopped the stuttering. I then imported the RXP 530, and that also caused stuttering. As long as I stay with the default 530 with gauge 5 out, there's no problem. A compromise I didn't think I would have to make, considering I have many other addons with no issues at all.

i don't have a problem with the rxp530. i assigned 3 cores to fsx, 1 core to os and rxp. maybe you're running rxp on a fsx core?[JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=14[GNS530]...CPU=-1

Guest jahman

Still having the problem.Cheers,- jahman.