Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Love in the plains

I am finding myself mostly enjoying the plains in Orbx land. Orbx has really excelled in those areas, giving quite a natural look to how fields and plains "flow" :(. The textures in all seasons are superb.I am flying a lot over the plains extending south from Portland and those stretching east from Vancouver. The latter are especially nice for a quick flight.

I too like the plains and farm fields in ORBX scenery. The area to the east of Corvallis, Oregon, extending over to Albany and south to Eugene, is my favorite area for flying in PNW.Since installing NZSI yesterday, I discovered that the plains all around the north side of Invercargill are endlessing fascinating...my new "most-convincing" area.John

I too like the plains and farm fields in ORBX scenery. The area to the east of Corvallis, Oregon, extending over to Albany and south to Eugene, is my favorite area for flying in PNW.Since installing NZSI yesterday, I discovered that the plains all around the north side of Invercargill are endlessing fascinating...my new "most-convincing" area.John
Further north you have the Canterbury Plains (around NZCH) .... now obviously I am biased (I grew up there) , but they are even better in my opinion. :(

"Further north you have the Canterbury Plains (around NZCH) .... now obviously I am biased (I grew up there) , but they are even better in my opinion."Thanks! So much to look forward to in the days to come. At this rate, I may never get to the mountains.