Sign in to follow this  
safir365

737 Simulator thanks to NGX

I spend quite a lot of time in real 737NG's both in the cabin and the cockpit. If you put the viewpoint and the zoom right, you can get really really close, trust me.
Okay can you send me your settings? i'd love to see how it looks like

Sure, I'll have a look tomorrow.A big problem would be your eyes playing tricks in you in real life. Among which: parallax.

Yeah i know about this effect ... but actually i think that, not to effence pmdg or something but captain sim cockpits or ilfy one look much more to the real one. I know pmdg you followed the plans but maybe it needs a special resize for fsx i dont know...

Just watched you video. Well done and a great landing. In all the videos I have seen taken in sims the cockpit always seems dark. Partly I guess because of the different light levels in the cockpit compared to the outside. Also the cockpit back lights always seem to be on as in your video. So I was just wondering if the cockpit seemed darker than you expected?

Just watched you video. Well done and a great landing. In all the videos I have seen taken in sims the cockpit always seems dark. Partly I guess because of the different light levels in the cockpit compared to the outside. Also the cockpit back lights always seem to be on as in your video. So I was just wondering if the cockpit seemed darker than you expected?
the problem is when you're in the sim, it's like a closed room with no windows so it's dark... You have to turn on the lights. So yes for the first time i used the back lights because i wanted too see the whole cockpit instead of bright lines :D.

Also i tested the EFISs brightess actually when u put the knobs in the middle u have like a stop position, and in maximum brightness you dont have blue screens...

Safir, Thanks for you reply and it's interesting to hear what the lighting etc is like in the sim.

Top Gun music....lol..... overused!Neat vid though!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |