Sign in to follow this  
DOGANG KIM

Please Help. ES Citaion X 2.0 throttle issue.

(Sorry my English)I runing FSX with saitek x-52 and registered recent fsuip.When I start engines of citation, I have to click throttle cut-off spot, and this works well.But after that, the throttle position must be idle position but the throttle is at middle position which is almost CRZ(cruse) position.And to shut down engines, I have to click the cut-off spot with mouse, and I do it and no response.So I can't shut down engines.I did re-install but same result. T.T

Register and login to our support forums. We do not offer support at Avsim Forum Boards.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Register and login to our support forums. We do not offer support at Avsim Forum Boards.
Of course I want to see that FORUM.My forum account is still no activation.I did E-mail twice. But no answer and no activation.I don't get it.

Check your junk mail / spam folder in your email program to make sure the activation email did not go there.

Edited by idahosurge

Dogang Kim,When you get access to the forum, please check out the thread titled "CX 2.0 Known Conflict with latest FSUIPC". You will probably find your fix there as I had the same issues and it resolved them for me.Blue Skies,

WAT1460.png

Check your junk mail / spam folder in your email program to make sure the activation email did not go there.
I checked it. No response yet. and no activation yet.sorry my English.
Dogang Kim,When you get access to the forum, please check out the thread titled "CX 2.0 Known Conflict with latest FSUIPC". You will probably find your fix there as I had the same issues and it resolved them for me.Blue Skies,
OK Thank you sir.

Because this issue affects more products than the Eaglesoft Citation X v2.0, here is the solution:Pete changed the behavior of some Offset for the joystick axes in the most recent release. You can find a detailed explanation in the file "FSUIPC Changes."To avoid this new behavior he introduced a new setting into the FSUIPC Ini file called AxesWrongRange=No.Change this to AxesWrongRange=Yes and the FADEC (and throttle movement) will work again.Because so many programmers had taken the incorrect axes range into account when they programmed their throttle modules, now that Pete has "fixed the problem" with FSUIPC, the new entry has to be set in the FSUIPC.ini file to "reverse the problem" back to its "broken state" so their module's code will work correctly! :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator