Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

More Alaska

Some more Alaska Flyin. If anyone knows how to get sound with Quicktime, let me know. Tim

Very Nice Tim,Looks like you are getting great performance even with heavy cloud settings,Beautiful!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Very Nice Tim,Looks like you are getting great performance even with heavy cloud settings,Beautiful!
Those clouds are just on 30%.

Very nice, Tim.You're really getting the hang of this!Very smooth fps. Keep the videos coming!

Very nice vids indeed. Is that glacier X-Plane 10 default scenery?

Edited by J.P.

Of course we have glaciers in XP10 default scenery :(!Fly around the Alps (especially Switzerland/France/Italy)!

Edited by alpilotx

I am not 100% sure if these work in XPX...but they are good to go in Xp9.7:PAUNPAKNPADLPABRPABKPACDPAVDPAFAPAPGPASIPAJNand probably some more that I have missed. Does not include payware...all above lovely .org contributions and conversions. I would double check regarding OpenSceneryX and RUScenery pack XPX compatibility.Just on the off chance you might want some airfield immersion :(**edit**I really to to check if the Winterworld package works with XPX.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

Very nice vids indeed. Is that glacier X-Plane 10 default scenery?
It's default, and they look GREAT.

Nice videos, thanks for sharing. That looked like a bit of a hot landing in that last one... Did you use flaps?

Nice videos, thanks for sharing. That looked like a bit of a hot landing in that last one... Did you use flaps?
lol. I did, just came in fast. My "short/soft skills" are a bit rusty. I don't practice them, um, AT ALL, anymore in the real world. All of my local airports are just too inviting, with nice long paved runways. Maybe I should do some next time I go up. :(

Great videos. Very peaceful environment on the second one at the end when you parked the aircraft. Thanks.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations