Hi, Bryan.With the 1.1 version of the Wilco 737PIC Evolution being out, I came across some older flaws from the 1.0 release on which your FS2Crew panel.cfg files are based.For the 300 and 500 variant the window06=EFIS Control entry is missing the line for the actual gauge. So you only get a black window flashing. The 400 works.The window entry looks like this.

[Window06]size_mm=297,187position=0visible=0window_pos=0.0, 0.117window_size=0.155, 0.173BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0ident=103

See? No gauge entry there and I think they've fixed this in 1.1, but the FS2Crew installer replaces the panel.cfg templates, so the Feelthere config tool picks up the old errors. Not your fault, as said, this is a 1.0 flaw of the plane. So there should be a gauge entry and also an altered one corresponding to the wide screen or normal screen option in the config tool. Something like.

gauge00=b737c2Pedestal!DCP, 0, 0, 297,187

While we're at it. Is it possible to render the new Evolution Voice Commander to get the PTT key (soft mute) defined as on the other Voice Commander releases? You are currently using the Prop Sync command from FSX for this and I can only assign that button on a general basis, so for all planes. So if I need (or not need) the Prop Sync feature on other ones, I always toggle it with the PTT key of my joystick.With your other Voice Commander releases, this could be done per title and the little tool or via the text file.

Edited by CoolP

You are currently using the Prop Sync command from FSX for this and I can only assign that button on a general basis, so for all planes.
Forget that part, LINDA allows to assign that Prop Sync to just the Wilco 737, so I'm ok.