Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Boy747

PMDG 737-700NGX repaint request

Hello guys, I have been looking for someone who is able to re create this aircraft into a repaint for the 737-700NGX. This aircraft was recently based in Van Nuys but unfortunate it moved. My friend has flown on this aircraft before, me and him would love to see this livery in the Avsim library and in our flight sim x aircraft list.This is the aircraft, It would be great if someone can pull this off.Thank YouAnyone questions feel free to email me.

Haider,You might try to contact Rich Sennett about your repaint request. I'm not sure if he still does NGX repaints, but not too long ago he was active in the NGX forum and was doing some very nice BBJ repaints. He has several posts in the NGX Livery thread. Marcelo Vene is of course another excellent possibility if he is willing to do the repaint.Pete

Edited by petedob

I've tried to contact him too recently, looks like he has moved on.Pete

Edited by petedob

Last i Talked To Richard he was going to have Lasik Re-Done that was a few weeks ago So Hopefully he is just Recuperating It would be a Shame to Loose his Contributions he has Helped me Alot !

I'll give it a go. Is that a -700.
Steve - it's a 700, thanks for taking it on.Haider - just like Allstate, you're in good hands with Steve.Pete Edited by petedob

Not sure on the colors. May change the bottom....

Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

Not sure on the colors. May change the bottom....
Steve - the repaint is looking good...the top stripe of green may need to be a bit darker.Pete

Yea I think so also. Will make some changes and repost. Now if I can learn to do chrome we are in business.Steve

Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

I know at least one other repainter (and I'm sure others too) who also had difficulty in figuring how to duplicate chrome. We had discussed the types of colors, shapes, and gradients within those to make chrome but couldn't pull it off.Pete

I've played around with trying to make a chrome finish. There are Photoshop techniques for make the shading and hues to simulate chrome, but I haven't been successful in getting quite the look I like. I ultimately believe the ability to get a chrome look is possbile, but would require the right aliasing, shading and pixel definition. If some cracks the code, it would be great if that technique could be shared. :(