Hi all,I have been trying the light bloom affect on in FSX, looks great but I do loss about 5/8fps.But my question is why does the light bloom effect look bright in the 2d/iexternal views, VC look slight less bloom?Mark

Hi all,I have been trying the light bloom affect on in FSX, looks great but I do loss about 5/8fps.But my question is why does the light bloom effect look bright in the 2d/iexternal views, VC look slight less bloom?Mark
Not sure what you are asking....Use ENB series for bloom without hurting FPS.

Hi Benorg,Sorry what I was trying to say was when I look out of the 2d cockpit I get great light bloom effect but when I switch to the VC it doesn't look so good , I quicky tried the ENB series but it seem to just make it darker,maybe I need to play with the setting of ENB series a bit moreNGX not set for flight,just to show light bloomsee capturepost-151529-0-28009300-1329181177_thumb.jpgsee capture1.post-151529-0-32342700-1329181201_thumb.jpg

It seems to me that the NGX likely has some kind of texture "layer" on the window inhibiting the the normal functions of the ENB series plugin.