Sign in to follow this  
Super Six-Four

FTX Central Issue?

When switching from default to North America in FTX Central, it's not changing the NRM and CRM elevation adjustment bgl's from "OFF" to "BGL". Therefore all those airports have an elevation problem. Anyone else encounter this issue? I've tried installing the latest library, again. PNW and PFJ bgl's are fine.Thanks,Todd

No, can't say I have. Sounds like a question for the Developers rather than Users.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

No, can't say I have. Sounds like a question for the Developers rather than Users.
Thank you Mr.Dogtrack. It was posted at Orbx several days ago, hence, that's why I'm here.

When switching from default to North America in FTX Central, it's not changing the NRM and CRM elevation adjustment bgl's from "OFF" to "BGL". Therefore all those airports have an elevation problem. Anyone else encounter this issue? I've tried installing the latest library, again. PNW and PFJ bgl's are fine.Thanks,Todd
Todd,When loading ORBX scenery you did not have ORBX central set right. There is a solution that requires you to delete either the OFF or the BGL entries when set a certain way. I am not certain anymore which is right. I have had this happen to me twice, and asked and commented upon it in the "official" ORBX payware support forum. If I could get into the ORBX Forum I would give you the exact URL to the answer to your problem, but I am banned for whatever reason. As it is, I will try to tell you where the answer is located. Go into the ORBX payware support forum and click on FAQ. There you will find an answer from Ian on the subject, although it is incomplete. Better still, in the same support forum type in the name "Spirit Flyer" (two words) in the search box and look for a title that talks about the same error. In it are exact minute instructions on how to fix it.Please let me know if you find it (or not).Kind regards,

I believe you are right.
Make shure FTX CENTRAL is set to NA and only delete the NA airport lines that say off do not delete anything else that says off Edited by JoshKemp

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Update: After trying several combinations without success, I uninstalled and reinstalled NRM and CRM. Problem fixed. Thanks all :-)